TIEKINETIX – accountmanager
Are you looking to boost your career in a dynamic and challenging B2B and B2G environment?
Do you feel comfortable working independently in a relaxed work environment?
Are you looking for an environment where you can show initiatives and pitch your ideas directly to management?
Does contributing to the success of our company make you proud?
Are you looking for proper work-life balance?
At TIE Kinetix you can.
We have a dynamic and no-nonsense work culture focused on open communication and short lines.
For our Dutch division in Breukelen, the Netherlands, TIE Kinetix is looking for a highly motivated
ACCOUNT MANAGER (3 – 6 YEARS pqe)
TIE Kinetix participates in several exciting digital transformation projects, which are large-scale, cutting-edge, and include partners consisting of leading IT companies.
The customers of TIE Kinetix are companies that produce and deliver products through an independent partner channel. With the FLOW proposition of TIE Kinetix, we enable our customers to boost their digital transformation and optimize their partner channel.
In this full-time position, you will act as one of the members of a multifaceted and multicultural team that performs within the context of medium and large scale projects. Your primary responsibility is to increase sales revenue for new and existing customers.
In this position you will report to the Country Manager Benelux.
What do we expect from you?
- Hunter mentality, you take initiative and are results oriented
- Winning the right deal is your drive and exceeding quotas year after year is your goal
- Understand what the customer wants and translate this to what is and is not possible
- Up to date sales skills like:
- Social selling / prospecting / qualifying
- Experience in how to deal with the decision making process of customers
- Completed sales training (e.g. Sandler, Target Account Selling, SPIN)
- Accountable and cooperative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch (native) and English
- Used to working with tight deadlines and able to handle stress
- Service and customer oriented
What do we offer?
- A challenging job in an international environment
- A competitive salary (base and variable) with an excellent package of secondary employee benefits
- An opportunity to work with Enterprise companies and / or in the B2G business sector
- Working within a flexible project-based multi-partner environment
- A dynamic and flexible working environment with short decision lines
- Flexible working hours
- Laptop and cell phone will be provided by the company
- 25 days of paid leave. You are able to acquire 1 extra day of paid leave per ½ year if you weren’t sick the previous ½ year
- Pension premium 5 %, rest of the premium is for the Company
- Company car or travel allowance to and from the office (100 % public transport or € 0,19 per kilometer, max € 200,- per month). 100 % reimbursement for business trips
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile? Please send your resume, accompanying a motivation letter and salary indication to TIE Kinetix (Recruitment@TIEKinetix.com), atnn. Mr P. Enneking.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster. Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
About TIE Kinetix
TIE Kinetix delivers software solutions in a web environment. TIE Kinetix transforms the digital supply chain by providing total integrated e-commerce solutions. These integrated e-commerce solutions maximize revenue opportunities by minimizing the energy needed to market, sell, deliver and analyze online. Customers and partners utilizing TIE Kinetix consistently benefit from innovative, field tested technology and are able to remain focused on their core business.
TIE Kinetix is a listed company (NYSE-EuroNext: TIE) with offices in the United States, the Netherlands, France, Germany, United Kingdom and Australia.
TIE Kinetix: De Corridor 5, 3621 ZA, Breukelen – Tel: +31-88-369-8000 – TIEKinetix.com